Friday, May 3, 2013

A little help!!

After much research, with my own daughter :) I have made some worksheets I haven't seen anywhere. I will be posting little by little, if they get too many that I might have put them in a more organized fashion. But for now here is the first one!

You can take it as an example and make your own, with your own numbers. What I find that should be kept the same so it works, is the instructions of circling and underlining and the colors of the boxes. If you want a better copy of it, please email me (elianitza@gmail.com).

It could also be done with One's and Ten's, and evolve from there.

Like I said as I make more worksheet I will be putting them up.  I haven't seen many things made especially for kids diagnosed with ADD.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment