Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Christian AD/HD ??


I do not embrace the disorder, 
I embrace my daughter
what the world may call  a disorder,
I call it God's perfect plan for her.

Maybe she has to be this "out-of-the-box" thinker
To be able to give the Good News to the world in a way they never thought of.

I have no doubt that she was fearfully and wonderfully made.

When I am told to stop looking so much into it, 
I stop and think, why not? 
Wouldn't you want to get into your child's mind and know 
What they are thinking? How they are thinking?

Sure I can never know exactly how, or what she might be thinking.
But I can help her...
This world wasn't made for thinkers like her.

When you see a side of the box, she's already thinking what's inside it.
When you wonder whether you should take the risk God has impulsed you to do,
she already did it!

Will she fall and scrape herself at times? YES!
Will I be there to tell her it's ok, just learn from this one? YES!

I wish I had that impulsivity when God tells me to do something.
We as "normal" people hesitate many times, 
and miss out on God's blessing because of it.

So I decided to learn more about how the brain works.
Not because I embrace this disorder,
but because I embrace the way my daughter thinks & learn.
And I want to be her #1 FAN that understands her 
and is there to help her when she needs it.


No comments:

Post a Comment