Thursday, April 18, 2013

Days go and appreciation grows.

Sometimes we get so inundated with daily life, that we believe our life is so difficult and drown in our own cup of water. Well, one good thing the internet has is that if it's used properly it can actually lift someone spirit. That is actually the reason I wanted to write this blog. To try to reach out to people, let them know they are not alone, and that maybe we can help eachother.

Our strength as mothers (or just parents) is amazing at times. We believe to be so weak and incapable, but yet we are actually pretty strong.  I find my strength in God, that I can rely on to guide me through out life.

When our children get sick, this is when we most feel helpless. We wish we could have that touch to take it all away. Sometimes it's so bad that we wish that we had the sickness instead of them so they can find some relief.

I found this video, of a mother singing to her daughter that is in bed with Leukemia. I cried my eyes out, if I was her if  don't know if I would be able to finish the song. But in her weakness she shows her strength and finishes her song.

Please watch, enjoy, and have a blessed week!

Highly Recommended:
http://www.godvine.com/Mother-Sings-a-Precious-Song-to-Her-Dying-Daughter-3102.html

No comments:

Post a Comment