Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Learning how to learn

My goal is to learn how to learn. Interesting huh? Well, in my homeschool journey with my daughter that's what i am learning. Learning how to teach a child how to learn. Some are hard, but there are days when I can see the brain working and that "click" happens!

Where an idea, becomes a concept then the concept because a reality, then BOOM! learning happens :)

Ohh soo satisfying. Feel so accomplished, although in reality it is my daughter that did the great accomplishment. But, like any good mommy we celebrate our kids' victories.

Summer time, for us at the Montenegro Household is not so summery. We still have class in the morning at home, with devotionals at times. Of course, when we get a chance to go somewhere we go.

But I have found that this maintains what they learned, and it keeps them usual to the routine. Especially for my oldest (my siZZler), it keeps her in a routine, so it's not so hard to get her back on it when we are in "real" school as she says.

Here a few website I use, for great worksheets for most K-12 (for FREE):

HomeSchool Math

TLS Books

and other websites that just helped all around:

Bible Stories for Kids

Time4Learning

No comments:

Post a Comment